BEDD is a local NGO for biodiversity conservation and sustainable use of Natural resources.
Her mission is to contribute to the preservation of biodiversity, environmental protection and the improvement of the living conditions of populations through integrated management and sustainable use of natural resources and the environment.
- develop and implement biodiversity conservation and sustainable environmental management projects;
- contribute to the fight against global warming and deforestation;
- promote environmental education and forest certification;
- contribute to strengthening the capacity of stakeholders on the use of tools for conservation and sustainable management of natural resources;
- support environmental impact studies and the harmonization of legal provisions (law and regulations) that govern environmental management;
our main domains
The group working and exchange of experiences is the essence of BEDD’s approach. It is an integrated and systemic approach which consists in stimulating collaboration and the participation of actors around common concerns, in solidarity, for sustainable common development.
(Mr Ananfack Bernard)
Cheif Executif Officer (Dr Samuel Christian Tsakem)